Standing proud in a prime position, this 3-bedroom plus study family home offers the golden opportunity to secure yourself within a highly sought after location. Situated a stone’s throw away from Ballam Park’s playground, sporting grounds, local schools, supermarkets, Peninsula link/East link. Enjoy the comfort of life’s amenities at your doorstep.
Boasting 3 separate living zones, this home provides the luxury of endless space for all individuals in the family. Space is maximised in this grand home as the rumpus room is accompanied by two additional living zones. The kitchen acts as the central hub of the home servicing an open plan meal zone and separate formal dining. Featuring plenty of storage space, the kitchen presents a spacious butler’s pantry perfect for all household chefs in the family.
The master bedroom presents the ideal parents retreat offering a functional ensuite and a spacious walk-in robe. The homes additional bedrooms boast built in robes and are serviced by a fresh & updated family bathroom.
Relax and unwind in your very own 5 jet spa fully enclosed from the elements and perfect for ending those hard days at work. The outdoor paved alfresco is an ideal zone for summer nights entertaining with friends and family.
Additional features include:
– Three living zones
– Ducted heating & split system cooling
– Solar panel system
– Spacious double lock up garage
– Additional carport for trailer/boat storage
– Garden Shed
– Water tanks
Positioned a short drive from award winning beaches, an array of dining options, family entertainment, this location partners convenience with the perfect lifestyle. You are sure to be impressed upon inspection. For more information call us today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 661 m²
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.