*PLEASE TAKE A WALK TO PROPERLY INSPECT THE BLOCK*
A rarely offered chance awaits in the highly sought-after Cranton Rise Estate. Providing a sizeable 846 sqm (approx.) allotment, this subdivided block is a fantastic opportunity to establish a brand-new build in this ever-popular pocket of Langwarrin.
Conveniently placed in a family friendly neighbourhood, this impressive plot of land gifts the next owner the chance to embellish in the opportunity to customise an impressive build and also capitalise on an extremely rare commodity.
Additional highlights include:
– 846 sqm (approx.) block
– Stormwater drainage installed & approved by council
– Electricity connected
– NBN connections in place
– Provisions for water and gas in place
– Bus route at the entrance of estate
Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity so call now to find out more.
- Land is 846 m²
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston