Terms and Conditions
$500 of free marketing promotion
(“Conditions of Promotion”)
Promoter: Ash Marton Realty, 332 Nepean Hwy, Frankston VIC 3199, Australia. Ph: (03) 9770 2828
Promotional Period: This promotion will run from 09:00am (AEDT) 31 May 2022 to 15 October 2022 at 11:59pm (AEDT) via https://ashmarton.com.au/free-property-appraisal/
Eligibility: Only open to Australian residents with properties located in Victoria, Australia, aged 18 years and over. Only one (1) eligible redemption per property, per household will be accepted. An entrant may enter multiple properties if they are the legal property owner. By completing each entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) redemption.
How to Redeem: To redeem this offer, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period (“Initial Entry”):
- Request a free property appraisal via https://ashmarton.com.au/free-property-appraisal/
- Accept the terms and conditions of this promotion
- Secure a time for appraisal with a member of the Ash Marton team
- AUD $500 exc GST voucher/discount on Ash Marton real estate sale marketing
Conditions: No part of this offer is exchangeable, redeemable for cash, or any other offer or transferable. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer are not included. Prize must be redeemed before 11:59pm AEDT on 31 December 2022
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses, and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If any entrant chooses not to take their offer (or is unable to) or does not take or claim an offer by the time specified by the Promoter or is unavailable, they forfeit the offer and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the offer.
- The value of the offer is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the offers (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the offer after that period.
- If the offer (or portion of the offer) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer (or that portion of the offer) to an offer of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or Recipient, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or Recipient.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies, or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify an offer, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence). In the event that a Recipient cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the Recipient will forfeit the offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect, and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any offer (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the offer or acceptance of the offer.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.