186 Monahans Road, Cranbourne vic 3977
Endless Opportunity - Reside, Rent Or Develop ( S.T.C.A )
Invest, develop or enter the market with this superb four bedroom, two bathroom, family orientated home. Positioned on a substantial 653 sqm (Approx.) block and ideally situated within close proximity to an array of shops, schools, local reserves and public transport. Enjoy easy access to main roads leading into Melbourne CBD and the beautiful Mornington Peninsula.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Large master bedroom positioned at the front of the home boasting hardwood flooring and built in wardrobe.
– Three further spacious bedrooms are positioned to the wing of the residence and feature timber hard wood flooring.
– Two large modernised bathrooms are well positioned and service all four bedrooms.
– Multiple family living domains are flooded with natural light and support an idyllic floorplan for larger families
– Large kitchen features ample cupboard space, four burner gas cook top, and breakfast bar
– Family meals area flows seamlessly from the kitchen.
– Secure gated front garden includes side access to a large rear yard
– Sizable entertaining area adds to the indoor to outdoor living flow of the home
– Separate study or workshop is ideal for home businesses or an office set-up
– Seperate laundry
– Double garage
Additional features include:
– Large pergola.
– Manicured front garden
– Opportunity for great rental return
– Large driveway ideal for boats and caravans
– Hardwood flooring
– Coonarra Heating
– Cranbourne West Primary School
– Cranbourne West Shopping complex
– Bernborough Avenue Reserve
– Ranfurlie Golf Club
– Cranbourne train station ( walking distance )
Whether you’re looking to enter the market or searching for the perfect investment, this is it. Take full advantage of convenience, lifestyle and low maintenance living within a strong growth suburb
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 653 m²
- 2 Garage
Ash Marton Realty – Frankston
1/454 Nepean Highway Frankston, Vic 3199