87 Yuille Street, Frankston South VIC 3199
Idyllically positioned on a fantastic 549m2 (approx.) block and in a highly sought after pocket of Frankston South, this outstanding family home is within walking distance to the highly sought after Frankston High School, Frankston’s award winning foreshore and emanates the pinnacle of a low maintenance lifestyle.
A compelling elevated street presence, is complemented by landscaped gardens and a beautiful mid-century façade. Upon entry your immediately captivated by a completely renovated home utilising the clever use of bold colour tones, textures and classic mid-century styling.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– A large light filled living/dining zone, boasting beautiful hardwood flooring, high ceilings, and an ideal indoor to outdoor living arrangement through sliding doors. (front and back cantilever balcony)
– A fully renovated kitchen cleverly designed by master builder Graeme Sosso, showcases ample cupboard space, LED lighting, stainless steel appliances and flows seamlessly to an open living/dining zone.
– Two large light filled bedrooms are well positioned down the hall way, featuring built in wardrobes, hardwood flooring and serviced by a central bathroom.
– A beautifully renovated bathroom features top of the line lighting products, rainfall shower head, mosaic tiles, floating vanity, LED mirror featuring multiple backing colours.
– A large landscaped rear yard is ideal for growing families featuring a decked area, new shedding and side access through to the front yard.
– A spacious separate laundry completes the floorplan of the home.
Additional features include:
• High quality lighting products throughout the home, manufactured by Artefact Industries.
• New exterior and interior Ziplock blinds
• Split system Air-Conditioning system
• New Wiring, lighting and full electrical works
• Landscaped backyard
• Fitted out home office
• Architecturally designed Plans and permits with all documentations for fencing, soil testing and full site survey. (Contact agent for immediate documentation via email.)
• Front and rear cantilever balcony
(Please contact agent directly for all suppliers details)
– Frankston Heights Primary School
– Overport Primary School
– Frankston’s award winning beach
– Frankston Hospital
– Monash University
– Frankston High School
Whether you intend to invest, live locally and or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of a great LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award winning beaches
– World class sporting and recreational amenities
– Multitude of restaurants, cafes and entertainment options
– Ever expanding collection of shopping outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Ash Marton Realty – Frankston
1/454 Nepean Highway Frankston, Vic 3199