2/523-525 Station Street, Carrum VIC 3197
Fresh and modern home by the beach!
This exquisite two-bedroom residence boasts absolute luxury in a prestigious and accessible Carrum location. The home exudes a great sense of space and designer flair and must be experienced to be fully appreciated. From an aesthetic frontage this unit blossoms to a modern and fresh haven; perfect for the beach loving professional.
– An open plan living and dining area is spacious and flooded with natural light
– The kitchen features a dishwasher as well as gas cooking
– The upstairs master suite features a full ensuite as well as built-in robe
– A euro laundry and an additional separate toilet add to the liveability of the home
– The downstairs bedroom is light filled and features built-in robes
– A decked outdoor entertainment space flows seamlessly from the rear of the home
– A single lock up garage with internal access
The second level balcony is undercover and offers glimpses of the bay
Additional features include: ducted heating and split-system cooling, excellent storage space throughout, contemporary design, light-filled, paved terrace/ washing line, outdoor entertainment space, secure lock up garage and an enviable lifestyle.
Situated near to Carrum station and nestled among some of Carrum’s most luxurious homes this is an alluringly attractive opportunity. Note: Owner may look to sell the home in 12-24 months and tenants will be advised of this at the time. Pets will be reviewed upon application
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Ash Marton Realty – Frankston
1/454 Nepean Highway Frankston, Vic 3199