247 Seaford Road, Seaford VIC 3198
This beautifully renovated, three bedroom, one bathroom and extremely neat home, is in a explosively developing suburb and within walking distance to the local shops, Bayside Shopping Centre, Kananook Train station and Seaford’s beautiful beach.
Functional, low maintenance and bordering the cusp of Seaford & Frankston this highly sought after property represents an opportunity to capitalise on a functional home that doubles as a rock solid investment.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Three generously sized bedrooms, feature freshly laid quality carpet and built in wardrobes
– A renovated central bathroom, boasts rainfall shower head, large vanity, floor to cieling tiles and services all three bedrooms.
– A light filled lounge room showcases beautiful Tasmanian Oak timber flooring, stunning original fire place and large windows.
– An open kitchen/dining area showcases Tasmanian Oak flooring, ample cupboard space, gas cook top, stainless steel appliances and flows seamlessly to the family living zone.
– Ultra-low maintenance laundry boasting dual storage spaces.
– Manicured fully fenced back yard, ideal for growing families/pets with easy access to a large garage and or workshop.
Additional features include:
• Tasmanian Oak flooring
• Original fire place
• Double garage/workshop
• New carpet in all bedrooms
• New roof
• Walking distance to multiple beaches, shops and local café’s
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Seaford is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Seaford and Frankston’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 521 m²
- 2 Garage
Ash Marton Realty – Frankston
1/454 Nepean Highway Frankston, Vic 3199