9 Watson Street Frankston South VIC 3199
In the Zone!
This like new 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 living area family oriented home is positioned proudly in a premiere Frankston South location. Superbly renovated and immaculately presented, this family abode is well positioned on a generous allotment of 592m2 (approx.). This home boasts all the characteristics to support a comfortable and luxurious family lifestyle.
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
– A fresh, light and bright interior with as new flooring throughout, as new window furnishings an LED lighting
– A long driveway and double carport
– Formal entryway
– Gas ducted heating throughout
– Master bedroom is located to the front of the home and features built-in-robes and a modernised ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
– Large living with an adjoining living or dining space
– Plus, a formal dining or additional living space. The options are endless!
– A gorgeous, fully modernised kitchen overlooks a modern, open plan living and dining space. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances including gas cooking, electric oven, breakfast bar, ample cupboard space and a dishwasher
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located off a separate hallway and both offer built-in-robes. These are serviced by a stunning family bathroom, with shower over bath, vanity and separate WC
– Bedroom 4 is located off the dining space and additionally offers built-in-robes
– A separate laundry with as new cabinetry adds to the liveability of the home
– The home extends to an expansive grassed yard. This fully fenced area offers the perfect space plus an outdoor undercover entertaining area, this home really does have everything!
– Located in the highly sought-after Frankston High School Zone
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective tenants are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
Ash Marton Realty – Frankston
1/454 Nepean Highway Frankston, Vic 3199