Stylishly finished and stunningly presented is this 4-bedroom family home, situated within a highly sort after pocket of Langwarrin, perfect for those looking for a carefree, low maintenance lifestyle.
– Entry hall
– Living with carpets and downlights
– Gas ducted heating throughout
– Bedroom 1 with walk-in-robe and ensuite with toilet and shower
– Large open plan second living, dining and kitchen zone
– Kitchen with stone tops, huge breakfast bar, gas cook-top, electric oven and brand-new dishwasher
– Large laundry with extra cupboard space
– A study/ 4th bedroom located next to the laundry plus 2 additional bedrooms located off a separate hallway, providing the perfect children’s wing
– Additional bedrooms all feature built-in-robes
– Huge family bathroom with shower, tub, large vanity and separate WC
– A well-sized rear yard with artificial lawn, alfresco undercover entertaining, double garage with remote access and rear access perfect for a trailer.
– With reserve bushland at the rear and situated in a family friendly pocket
Situated within a stone’s throw of everything Langwarrin has to offer. Close to all amenities including shops, schools, parks & public transport. Near to Karingal Hub & Frankston CBD, and an easy drive to Melbourne CBD.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston