Located in one of the most sought after pockets of Frankston South, this beautifully renovated, light-filled home is set on a large 793m2 (approx) block. Starting from when you enter through the front gate, every part of this property has been meticulously cared for and updated with a sense of style as well as an eye for practicality.
– A stunning and spacious kitchen that is enhanced by high windows which flood the whole space with natural light. High-quality finishes include stone bench-tops and top- end appliances including gas cook-top and built-in-microwave
– Split system heating and cooling
– Flowing from the kitchen is the open-plan living zones with plenty of room for both casual and formal entertaining
– Step straight out to the decked and covered outdoor entertaining area, private and protected for year-round use
– Three good sized bedrooms share a modern and bright family bathroom with separate toilet
– All three bedrooms feature built-in-robes and master with ceiling fan
– The sleek laundry is also practical with plenty of cupboard space and outdoor access
– NBN Connected
– The large backyard has been landscaped and includes a large garden shed, chicken pen, veggie garden and plenty of grass for this kids to play!
– Plus a double carport with additional off street parking to the drive-way
This fantastic location is close to Norman Avenue shops, Yamala Park, Sweetwater Creek Reserve, Schools (Frankston High School, Derinya Primary, Woodleigh Junior School etc), Davey’s Bay Beach and Yacht Club and much more!
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston