Welcome to this fabulous 3-bedroom brick veneer home, with excellent street appeal. This property will make the perfect family home for those looking for; a location close to schools, shops and public transport. Situated just a short walking distance to Karingal Hub, Ballam Park, Frankston East Primary and very quick access to the Peninsula Link.
This unique family home comprises of;
– 3 very spacious bedrooms and an ensuite to the master
– Modernised family bathroom with separate WC
– Fantastic living space that flows onto the kitchen zone
– Large balcony located off the living provides the perfect space to entertain all year round and showcases and bay and city views!
– Family style kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
– Gas ducted heating and cooling
– Modernised roller blinds throughout
– Solar power that will save you $$$ on your power bills
– Separate laundry
– Double lock-up garage with remote access
– Outdoors, there is an impressive undercover entertaining area, great for summer barbeques and a swimming pool!
Located next to a family friendly park and with a location that cannot be surpassed. Pool maintenance will be included in the rental.
So, all you need to do is jump in, enjoy and relax!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.