Conveying considerable warmth & comfort, this wonderful family-home provides delightful indoor spaces, perfectly sized for your new lifestyle.
– Master bedrooms with double mirrored robe and ceiling fan
– Gas ducted heating throughout
– Bedroom 2 with built-in-robe, split system heating and cooling plus a ceiling fan
– Bedroom 3 offers built-in-robe, ceiling fan, own rear access to the garage, back-yard and paved entertaining space
– Large living zone with ceiling fan and adjoining formal dining space
– Block-out blinds to most internal windows offering fantastic shade, climate control and privacy
– Family style kitchen with adjoining meals area, showcasing gas oven, gas cook-top, dishwasher and fantastic cupboard space
– A separate laundry
– Family bathroom located off the main hallway offers bath, shower, fantastic cupboard space and separate WC
– Great storage solutions available off the main hallway and laundry
– To the rear of the home, there is a fantastic deck and pergola, large garage set behind gates, perfect for storing cars, tools and so much more!
– A beautiful rear garden offers fruit trees in abundance
– To the front of the home, there is a double garage with remote access plus additional off street parking available on the drive-way
– Garden maintenance to be included in the rental!
An instantly enjoyable family home, with everything at your fingertips including schools, kindergarten, shops, parks, public transport & access to Peninsula Link, this home will appeal to all who inspect it!
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.