This fantastic 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 living area, family oriented home is positioned proudly on the high side of the street and in a Premier Frankston South location. Superbly renovated and immaculately presented, this family abode is well positioned on a generous allotment of over 650m2. This home boasts all of the characteristics to support a comfortable and luxurious family lifestyle.
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
– A gorgeous, fully renovated kitchen that overlooks a modern, open plan living and dining space. The kitchen features 600mm gas cooking,stainless steel oven, breakfast bar, Caesar stone bench-tops, ample cupboard space and a dishwasher
– Two living areas as well as a designated dining area are comfortable and functional.
– The home extends to an expansive grassed yard. This fully fenced area offers the perfect space add additional outdoor entertaining, relax or to enjoy with the kids
– The family oriented bathroom is well sized, beautifully renovated and features a bath-tub, shower and single vanity
– The master suite is positioned to the rear of the home and offers a stunningly modernised ensuite complete with quality fittings
– An automatic double garage ascends from the street front and offers access to an internal workshop and the rear yard
Additional features include: Immaculate presentation, aesthetic & proud frontage, evaporative cooling, ducted heating, extensively renovated, solid brick construction, low maintenance native gardens, within the Derinya primary school zone, quality fixtures and fittings & the appeal of a functional floor-plan.
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston