Situated within a fantastic family-friendly pocket of Frankston, stands this fantastic, 3 bedroom property. With a large rear yard and a self-contained bungalow, this property will be sure to tick all the boxes!
– Well situated within an explosively developing suburb
– Proximal to the Frankston CBD and accessible to Melbourne via the Peninsula link Freeway
– Large living zone with gas wall furnace, split system heating/cooling and polished floorboards throughout
– A modernised kitchen and meals area offers, plenty of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top, electric under-bench oven and a dishwasher
– 3 well-sized bedroom, 2 of which with built-in-robes
– A central and modernised family bathroom showcases a shower, bath-tub, modernised vanity and toilet
– A low maintenance rear yard with a single garage
– A landscaped front yard with additional parking available to the ample drive-way
– A self-contained bungalow that presents itself as the perfect teenage retreat, in-law accommodation, rumpus room etc
– Bungalow features kitchenette with sink and excellent cupboard space, separate living room, bedroom with double built-in-robe and adjoining bathroom with shower and toilet
All this whilst being positioned as follows (approx):
– 1700m metres from the Peninsula Link entrance/exit
– 700m from Bayview Preschool
– Several high schools within 5 km
– Moments to the Ballam Park sport and recreation facilities
– Within 3km of the Award Winning Frankston Foreshore
– 3 golf courses within 5 km
– Monash University within 4.5 km
– 1100m to the Karingal Hub Shopping and Entertainment Complex
– Within 3km of PARC Aquatic and recreation Centre
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.