This classic Victorian-inspired 4/5-bedroom Hawthorn brick home is perfect for the family who wants more out of life with loads of living space, a fantastic inground pool, floodlit tennis court and luxury pool house combining to create the ultimate entertainer’s delight.
Set on a generous 2,695sqm (approx.) in one of Frankston Souths most peaceful pockets and within the highly sought-after Frankston High School Zone.
Easily accommodating the largest gathering on the poolside patio, under the big barbecue pavilion or beside the pool house, this is a property where family memories are made over endless sets of tennis on the mod grass court and splashing about in the solar-heated pool.
Beyond a traditional front veranda and colourful leadlight detailing, entry level provides:
– Living with polished floorboards, working fireplace and gas ducted heating
– Bedroom 1 can also function as a home office or study
– Second living space with polished floorboards and split system heating and cooling
– Kitchen and dining zone
– Kitchen with excellent cupboard space, overlooking the stunning rear yard plus a walk-in-pantry
– Downstairs bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
– Large laundry with storage and shelving options
The upstairs floorplan includes:
– Additional living upon the landing
– Large master bedroom with large built-in-robe space plus adjoining ensuite with vanity, shower and toilet
– An additional 3 bedrooms each offer double built-in-robes
– Family bathroom with separate toilet, separate shower, separate tub and vanity
External features include:
– 3 car garages, 2 with remote access and 1 manual access
– Pergola and paved area to the rear
– Solar heated swimming pool
– Huge tennis court
– Pool house room with spa, bar plus a shower and toilet (Note: rear and side doors to the pool house and sealed shut and cannot be accessed by tenants)
– Huge rear yard
– Lawn maintenance included in the rent
– Please Note: Rear yard storage/wine cellar not included in the rental
With a location that cannot be matched, close to all amenities and the ultimate in entertainment options. This property must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston