Located in the quiet and serene Grasswren Close stands this modern home, perfectly situated only a stone’s throw away from Beckham Place Reserve, schools, shops, parks, public transport, Peninsula Private Hospital & of course the Peninsula Link.
– Formal entry
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen zone
– Living with split system heating and cooling and floating floors
– Modernised kitchen with stone bench-top, breakfast bar, gas cook-top, electric oven, dishwasher and large pantry space
– Brand new blinds installed throughout
– Gas wall furnace
– Master bedroom with gorgeous pendant lighting and walk-in-robe
– Ensuite adjoins the master and showcases brand new vanity, toilet and shower
– Family bathroom with shower, vanity, large egg-shaped tub and toilet
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both of an excellent proportion and offer built-in-robes
– Separate laundry with good storage space
– Large deck at rear provides the perfect space to entertain all year round
– Fully enclosed rear yard with ample room for the kids to play
– Plus a double lock-up garage
If you are looking for a functional family home with a bit of flair this is the one!
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston