Idyllically positioned on a large allotment of approximately 650sqm and in the prestigious and highly coveted Frankston South, this versatile home delivers on a lifestyle of quality, security and comfort.
– Pet friendly
– Large open plan living, kitchen and dining with vaulted ceilings
– Wall furnace heating and air conditioning
– Large timber kitchen with ample cupboard space and gas upright cooking
– Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC
– 3 well-sized bedrooms, including master with air conditioning unit
– A large single carport, veranda and shed complete this pretty picture
Close to local childcare, schools, shops, transport and freeways. And quietly positioned on the service road to the rear of the block.
***Please note: the property is located next to 282 Frankston Flinders Road in the service lane. To best access the property, drive down Frankston-Flinders Road, turn onto Rosedale Grove and make a sharp left onto the service road. Pass Angala Court and the property will be located on your right. A map image has been included in the advert photos for your assistance***
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book for an inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 653 m²
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston