Settled within a peaceful & leafy neighbourhood stands this grand, three-bedroom, fashionable home. Perfectly positioned on a neat and tidy block of 397m2 (approx.), you will enjoy the peace and quiet, whilst being only moments from local schools, shopping centres, Peninsula Link, childcare & much more.
Feel a grand sense of space as the home boasts two living zones with an expansive open plan design. Enjoy the contemporary central kitchen which showcases an array of storage, stone benchtops, 900mm stainless steel appliances and impressive island bench ideal for entertaining.
– Landscaped front and rear gardens and a stunning Merbau deck to the rear creates the ideal entertaining space for hosting family & friends or to simply relax and unwind
– A family-friendly layout with the master to the front of the home and the additional 2 bedrooms located down a separate hallway
– Large master with pendant lighting, large walk-in-robe, block out blinds and adjoining ensuite
– Ensuite showcases shower, toilet and large “his and hers” vanity with double sinks
– Large front living room with plush carpet, gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
– The large second living is open plan, light and bright and offers dining space and adjoining kitchen zone
– A functional family-style kitchen with ample cupboard space, stainless-steel appliances including gas cooker, oven, dishwasher, stone tops and a stunning island bench
– Down the hallway you will find 2 well-sized bedrooms both with built-in-robes and serviced by a large and modern family bathroom. This gorgeous bathroom offers a stand-alone bath, shower, vanity and separate WC
– A separate laundry with extra storage adds to the liveability of this home
– A remote double garage with internal access completes this fantastic property
With a location that cannot be surpassed. Located within a tightly held pocket, it enjoys close proximity to buses, reserves, local shops and cafes. Easily accessing, quality schools and childcare facilities.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston