This one on Boonong will not last long! Fantastically positioned just moments from major transport links such as Nepean Highway, Eastlink & the Mornington Peninsula Freeway, this light & bright apartment is a breath of fresh air!
This neat & affordable property consists of:
– Ground level apartment with no need to climb stairs!
– The main living zone has been freshly painted, is flooded with natural light & featured solid walls & neutral tones plus a brand new split system heating and cooling unit,
– Modernised kitchen/meals area with electric upright cooker, ample storage & bench space
– 2 well-sized bedrooms both with built-in-robes
– Combined main bathroom and laundry with separate toilet and shower over bath
– With only four units on the block, this boutique group offers space & privacy amongst landscaped gardens & lawn areas & comes with the bonus of a car space on the title, additional off street parking & a shared outdoor area.
Just a short walk from Kananook Creek, as well as the white sands of the beautiful Seaford beach & an ever-expanding strip of cafes, bars, shops & restaurants, the unit, has everything to offer in a popular Seaford pocket with parks, schools & Seaford Station also easily accessible.
In a thriving location, this is a gem of a property not to be missed.
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD