Commanding tremendous street appeal, this flawless single-storey home is sure to impress. Showcasing contemporary style throughout, modern family living & natural light whilst featuring all the elements for indoor & outdoor entertaining. An ideal position, minutes from shops, schools and transport.
– A sizeable front driveway offers ample off street parking plus a single undercover carport set behind secure gates
– Rendered facade and freshly landscaped front yard
– Formal entry hall
– Freshly painted throughout
– Brand new window furnishings
– Brand new LED down-lights throughout
– Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
– NBN connected and ready to use
– Expansive living and dining space
– Sizeable kitchen and meals has been freshly modernised and provides ample cupboard space, breakfast bar, electric oven and gas cook-top
– Master bedroom is located to the front of the home and offers 6 door built-in-robe
– A sparkly brand new family bathroom adjoins the main hall-way and showcases a walk-in shower, bath-tub, floating vanity and separate WC
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located to the rear of the home and additionally offer triple door built-in-robes
– Separate laundry, fully renovated with plenty of storage and rear access
– A neat and tidy rear yard and garden provide the perfect space to relax and entertain. Freshly mulched and landscaped with a garden shed for storage. This home really does have it all!
Perfectly located at the top of a quiet court, near the thriving Karingal Hub Shopping and Entertainment Complex and with an abundance of great cafes, parks and schools nearby.
Capitalise on this highly sought after location, adore the lifestyle and reap the rewards.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.