Situated in Seaford’s beach-side locale is this immaculate and incredibly well-renovated brick veneer unit. Filled with natural light and enjoying generous proportions ensuring comfortable family living close to bayside beaches and local shopping strips.
– Formal entry hall
– Freshly painted interior
– Large living with brand new curtains, gas wall furnace, split system cooling and ceiling fan
– Modernised kitchen with gas cooktop, subway style splashback, concrete look bench-top, breakfast bar and brand new stainless-steel range hood
– Separate laundry
– 2 well-sized bedrooms both with built-in sliding robe doors and fresh charcoal carpet
– Brand new and fully modernised family bathroom with walk-in shower and modernised vanity
– A neat, tidy and low maintenance rear yard
– A single lock-up garage located at the rear
Located within a short stroll to the station, shops, cafes and the ever-stunning Frankston and Seaford beaches.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD