Presenting an ideal opportunity, this multi-level, terrace style townhouse with its striking facade provides comfortable indoor/outdoor living in a peaceful street setting. Only a few years young and with great bay views from the stunning terrace, this property is within easy reach to all amenities including local shops, transport, parks and schools plus major road arterials only moments away making peninsula and city commuting a breeze.
– Lower level master bedroom retreat with full ensuite and walk-in-robe
– Additional two bedrooms feature built-in robes, one opens out onto the balcony
– Separate living and dining areas are well presented and spacious, flowing into rear entertaining area and balcony
– Modern gas equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops, including breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space
– Updated main family bathroom
– High ceilings throughout the main level
– NBN connected
– Grey water tank for gardens and toilets
– Spacious entertaining courtyard, creating the perfect indoor/outdoor environment
– Single lock-up garage with remote door, ample storage space with internal and rear yard access
– Minutes’ walk to local shops, transport and schools. This property is sure to tick all of the boxes!
This home is the perfect entertainer, with great bay views and not a finger to lift. With extras including double glazed windows, motorized external roller blinds, ducted heating, split system, ducted vacuum, separate laundry & under stair storage.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.