Located in a quiet court within the sought after Maryland’s estate, sits a meticulously kept 3 bedroom, 2-bathroom home plus study, situated on a superior corner block (700sm Approx.). Awaiting a family, this functional home boasts spacious living and ideal location.
The home being modernized throughout and ultra-low maintenance, features a family friendly floorplan with well set-out gardens, ideal for caravans, boats, kids playground and a plethora of further options.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– 3 well sized bedrooms (Master featuring large en-suite)
– Renovated en-suite and bathroom
– Modern kitchen boasts gas cooking
– Fantastic indoor to outdoor living arrangement
– A covered sunroom area extends from the rear of the home
– Ample car accommodation with side access for caravans or boats and spacious single carport
– Split system air conditioning
– Within walking distance of public transport infrastructure
– Within 800m of the major Karingal Hub shopping centre
– Within 2km of several local shops and recreational facilities including Ballam Park and Jubilee Park
– Within 5km of the glistening Frankston foreshore
– Within 5km of the explosively developing Frankston CBD
– Within 5km of several golf courses
– On a sizeable corner allotment of 700m2 (approx.)
Additional features include: Split system air conditioning, light filled orientation, sun room, functional layout, corner block & a low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing Frankston CBD!
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beach
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of an awesome home as well as a great investment then look no further!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 697 m²
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.