Well positioned on a sizeable block of 694sqm stands this impressive 5-bedroom family home in a prime location.
Exuding potential, this property is also plentiful in its offerings and is the perfect choice for your next family home or investment.
Upon entry you are greeted by an open kitchen/dining space spilling out onto a sizeable living area.
A separate hall flows off the dining area and comprises 2 bedrooms, main bathroom with spa bath, laundry with rear access and separate toilet.
Level 2 boasts a large master bedroom comprising split system, walk-in robe, renovated ensuite & private balcony overlooking the low maintenance rear yard.
A versatile studio space flows off the rear side of workshop with separate entry, split system heating/cooling & power
– Huge 12 x 5.5 double garage / workshop with power
– Close to train station, local schools, shops & Eastlink
– Potential rental return $470.00 – $500.00 P/W (approx)
– Gas heating & Split system cooling
– Fully fenced and secure front and rear yard
Only minutes drive to the beach and close to all of Seaford’s offerings this is a rare opportunity to secure a home like this.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 696 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD