AUCTION THIS SATURDAY AT 11:00AM SHARP
Idyllically located within the prestigious and highly coveted ‘Lakewood’ estate, this modernised and versatile family home delivers on a lifestyle of convenience and comfort.
Within walking distance of several local reputable schools this enormously versatile, 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is positioned smartly on a massive 650M2 allotment.
** The home is likely to return approximately $480 – $500 per week as a rental yield **
This home is the ideal owner-occupier and or investment opportunity. Proudly positioned in a popular street and boasting an aesthetic frontage an inspection will leave you impressed by:
* Proud street frontage on a popular street (with typically local traffic only)
* A modernised kitchen boasts gas cooking, dishwasher cavity as well as ample cupboard & bench space
* Multiple living domains offer versatility with the living / entertainment arrangement
* A carport extends to a large double garage on a concrete slab complete with roller door and a sliding door.
* An enormous fully fenced rear yard offers potential development scope (S.T.C.A) and or ample space for the kids to play, a pet friendly area and or a blank canvass for any gardening enthusiast
* A rare find with 5 bedrooms serviced by 2 functional bathrooms.
* The positioning of the home may lend potential scope to the option of adding a development at the rear in future (S.T.C.A).
Additional features include: dual zoned ducted heating, electric air conditioning, quiet street location, aesthetic & proud street frontage, new carpet throughout, recently painted throughout, extensively modernised and the appeal of a versatile living arrangement.
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Education Facilities including Chisolm Tafe, local reputable schools and the Monash Peninsula University campus.
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 650 m²
- 2 Garage
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.