This extremely attractive, fully renovated, four bedroom family home is proudly positioned on an enormous allotment of 790M2 (Approximately) in the heart of an explosively developing suburb.
This home offers:
– A well-appointed galley kitchen boasts ample cupboard and bench space and adjoins a light filled living space
– A functional floor plan has been well designed
– The home boasts the option of multiple large living areas
– Potential for 4 large bedrooms
– An indoor to outdoor living flow adds to the livability of the home
– The decked and covered outdoor entertainment area wraps the living component and offers the ideal space to relax, entertain and enjoy in the warmer months
– The huge low maintenance grassed rear yard is fully fenced
– The fully renovated bathroom is extremely neat and family friendly
– A large separate laundry offers additional storage and outdoor access to the decked area
– A single lock up garage boasts rear access to the enormous rear yard
– Established gardens wrap the exterior of the home and are low maintenance
– Hardwood timber floor boards
– Potential rental yield of approximately $420 per week
– Well situated near to major transport arterials (Peninsula Link) as well as retail and sporting amenities
Additional features include: Ducted heating, electric air-conditioning, light filled orientation, aesthetic clinker-brick construction, functional layout, generous land component, low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing Frankston CBD!
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
-Award Winning Beach
-World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
-Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
-Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
-Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of a comfortable home as well as a great investment then look no further!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 789 m²
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.