When a property hits the market with this much class and style, it’s undeniable that this is first class real estate. Standing proud on a sizeable 650m2 allotment this 1960’s classic build is oozing with period charm, from the clinker bricks, terracotta tiles and large frontage this home is one not to be missed.
As you walk in the home you are greeted with a spacious living room with stunning timber floorboards, leading onto a unique staircase which flows down to the family dining and kitchen. This modern kitchen is offering SS appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher, as well as plenty of bench and cupboard space. Perfect for entertaining, how can you resist this fantastic opportunity?
Four bedrooms, With the master positioned at the front of the home offering built in wardrobes and ensuite, two further bedrooms dotted along the hallway, are central to a light and bright family bathroom with open shower and bathtub with custom designed printed glass behind. The fourth bedroom/study is positioned downstairs and can be used as a range of options from teenage retreat, study or bedroom.
A decked and covered entertainment area flows on from the rear of the home and leads to an impressive yard with children’s play area and sandpit. This grassed yard is also bordered by established trees, providing privacy and a beautiful outlook from all aspects.
– Air conditioning
– Marble fireplace
– High ceilings
– Long Driveway
– Timber floorboards throughout
– Ducted Heating
Located in a family friendly neighbourhood within close proximity to a range of shops, public transport, freeway access, primary schools as well as in the Frankston High School Zone! A short walk away from George Pentland Botanical Gardens and both of Frankstons Hospitals! All this at your doorstep this property is perfect for a growing family, pop down and take a look.
Whether you intend to invest, live locally and or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of a great LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beaches ( 15 minute walk )
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 650 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.