Idyllically positioned on an enormous allotment of approximately 1,668m2 and in the prestigious and highly coveted Peninsula Gateway Estate, this versatile home delivers on a lifestyle of quality, security and comfort.
Designed and built with, aesthetics, grand proportions and usable space in mind this extraordinary home boasts the following:
– Huge 6 car tradesman’s garage as well as a separate double lock up garage under roofline.
– Multiple living domains
– An expansive Blackwood kitchen is well appointed offering gas cooktop, electric oven, quality updated stainless steel appliances, dual integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and a light filled outlook to the living, family and outdoor areas.
– Multiple internal living domains including a large formal lounge and a secondary rumpus / lounge room.
– The entire main living component is wrapped by a stunning outdoor setting comprised of an enormous grassed rear yard. Parents will be thrilled with the ability to keep a watchful eye over the outdoor area from the main internal living domain. The expansive, private grassed rear yard is bordered by an array of established greenery
– A large decked and covered outdoor entertainment domain extends from the living room and overlooks the rear yard
– The oversized master suite is positioned to the front of the home and boasts a full ensuite as well as enormous floor to ceiling robes.
– Three generously sized children’s bedrooms are positioned away from the master suite to the Western wing of the home. These rooms are serviced by a functional family bathroom. The attention to design is again evident in the functionality of the floorpan and the ability to zone off and make private the “children’s” wing of the home.
– A separate toilet as well as a large separate large laundry add to the functionality of the home.
– The separate laundry offers great storage, cupboard and bench space and access to the side of the home.
– An additional store room is accessible from the side of the home.
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD as well as exclusive and reputable schools (Including Mt Erin Secondary College as well as the Frankston High School) and in a proud and secure estate, your family will be thrilled with the lifestyle on offer.
Additional features include:
* Enormous garage space and car accomodation
* Established gardens
* Functional design and floor plan
* Amazing indoor to outdoor living flow
* Absolute privacy
* Ample storage throughout
* Privately positioned at the bowl of the court
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
We can’t wait to see you at the Open for Inspection!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1668 m²
- 8 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston