In the family friendly Karingal estate, this private home is situated on a large and leafy 752m2 allotment in the bowl of a quiet court. This home is designed to ensure private enjoyment of the lush grounds, featuring large doors flowing out of the living areas to the large decked entertainment area, allowing seamless access to the lush gardens and tropical pool.
With five large bedrooms and two large bathrooms, this home is fully fenced and ideal for a growing family. The master suite features spacious walk in robe and private ensuite.
At the front of the home, the large family room flows through to a spacious formal dining room, the kitchen is designed to centre around the family dining table and adjoins the large rumpus room. All overlooking the lush tropical gardens.
The fully renovated kitchen is designed to accommodate a large/growing family, or someone who loves to entertain. With large 900m gas cook top, dual under bench ovens, ample bench space,custom cabinetry and complemented by a dishwasher. Every need has been considered, including evaporative cooling, ducted heating and a security camera system.
The kitchen flows effortlessly out to a large merbau deck, perfect for entertaining friends all year-round. The in-ground pool is adjacent a large pool house, perfect for storing the pool equipment (all included in the sale) or for converting to a pool house for entertaining. Finally, the large garden shed, water tank, cubby house and oversized triple carport complete the picture (ideal for the caravan or boat).
This is a great opportunity to buy an established home in the heart of Frankston. An easy walk to all the essentials, including McClelland College and Karingal Heights Primary school. Nearby the Karingal Shopping Centre, offering a selection of shops, a cinema, restaurants and gym.
Just a few minute’s drive to the award-winning Frankston Beach, the Peninsula Link, and within reach of all the Mornington Peninsula has to offer. All this is privately set in a quiet court. This home truly is a hidden gem! I look forward to seeing you at the open for inspection.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.