Idyllically positioned on an enormous allotment of approximately 1,250m2 and in the prestigious and highly coveted Peninsula Gateway Estate, this versatile home delivers on a lifestyle of quality, security and comfort.
The technology in this home is amazing, with a smart eco-friendly refrigerated air conditioning system that offers full heat reclaim to the sparkling in ground pool.
Additionally, there approx 60 Solar Panels fitted to the roof of the home delivering a whopping 15KW of energy to the home.
Designed and built with technology, aesthetics, grand proportions and usable space in mind this four bedroom, 30SQ (approx, under roofline) home is ideal for any family.
Positioned directly across from a large reserve and with a modest and secure street frontage, the home extends to a large, accomodating haven.
This functional, family friendly home must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Multiple living domains including an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge space
– An expansive kitchen is lavishly appointed, offering induction cooktop, electric oven,quality appliances including a dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench space and a light filled outlook to the living, family and outdoor entertaining areas.
– An open plan lounge flows from the kitchen and dining areas and is soaked in natural light.
– The entire main living component is wrapped by a stunning outdoor area comprised of a paved and covered outdoor alfresco area, a in ground pool as well as an enormous grassed rear yard. Parents will be thrilled with the ability to keep a watchful eye over pool area from the main internal living domain. The expansive grassed rear yard is bordered by an array of established greenery and fruit trees including orange, lime, apricot, apple and pomegranate trees.
– The large, covered outdoor entertaining setting overlooks the pool area and offers the perfect place to entertain over a BBQ and or to relax during the warmer months.
– The master suite is positioned to the front of the home and boasts an oversized ensuite as well as a large walk in robe.
– Three generously sized children’s bedrooms are positioned to the rear of the home. These rooms are serviced by an updated bathroom complete. The attention to design is again evident in the functionality of the floorpan and the ability to zone off and make private the “children’s” wing of the home.
– A separate toilet as well as a separate large laundry add to the functionality of the home.
– The separate laundry offers great storage, cupboard and bench space and access to the side of the home.
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD as well as exclusive and reputable schools (Including Mt Erin Secondary College as well as the Frankston High School) and in a proud and secure estate, your family will be thrilled with the lifestyle on offer.
Additional features include:
* Refrigerated cooling and ducted heating throughout
* Hydronic heating throughout
* A built in spa area adjoins the living and dining space
* Access via a separate lane way to the grassed rear yard
* Oversized double car lock up garage
* Established gardens
* Functional design and floor plan
* Amazing indoor to outdoor living flow
* Absolute privacy
* Ample storage throughout
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
We can’t wait to see you at the Open for Inspection!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1248 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston