This stylishly renovated family abode is immaculately presented in like new condition.
Idyllically positioned on a 575M2 (approx) allotment and within the esteemed Whistle Stop estate this home also offers the ideal family friendly floor plan.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Fully and immaculately renovated throughout
– A spacious, light filled living space extends to an open kitchen and dining arrangement.
– A renovated kitchen boasts gas cooking, updated appliances as well as ample cupboard and bench space
– The fully renovated bathroom boasts an oversized shower, toilet, floor to ceiling tiling and a stylish vanity
– The master suite is positioned to the rear of the home, away from the 2 children’s bedrooms and boasts a luxurious ensuite that is stylishly appointed
– A fantastic indoor to outdoor living arrangement
– A separate laundry adds to the functionality of the home
– Ample off street car accommodation with gated access through to the rear yard
– Within walking distance of public transport infrastructure
– Within 2km of the major Karingal Hub shopping centre
– Within 1km of recreational facilities including Havana reserve, Dunsterville reserve and Whistle Stop reserve
– Within 5km of the glistening Frankston foreshore
– Within 5km of the explosively developing Frankston CBD
– Within 5km of several golf courses
– Within 5km of the Frankston Train Station
– On a sizeable allotment of 575M2 (approx.)
Additional features include: Split system air conditioning and heating, light filled orientation, aesthetically renovated, functional layout, a low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to the Frankston CBD!
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beach
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of an awesome home as well as a great investment then look no further!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 573 m²
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.