We recommend this home to first home buyers, tradesman and or investor’s that are comfortable to purchase a home that may require some additional work to restore to an immaculate standard.
– The decked area may require repair or replacement
– The carport structure may require repair or replacement
– The garden beds may require work to be tidied up and re-established
– A cosmetic rejuvenation and some additional work is recommended
This three bedroom, 1 bathroom, family oriented home is idyllically positioned in the esteemed Whistlestop estate.
This home is currently tenanted at $350 per week however there is an option to move in at settlement (provided the settlement date is scheduled after the conclusion of the current tenancy arrangement).
– Within walking distance of public transport infrastructure
– Within 2km of the major Karingal Hub shopping centre
– Within 1km of recreational facilities including Havana reserve, Dunsterville reserve and Whistle Stop reserve
– Within 5km of the glistening Frankston foreshore
– Within 5km of the explosively developing Frankston CBD
– Within 5km of several golf courses
– Within 5km of the Frankston Train Station
– On a sizeable allotment of 580m2 (approx.)
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Three good sized bedrooms
– A renovated bathroom
– A renovated kitchen offers gas cooking and a dish washer
– Modernised throughout with easy to maintain materials
– Potential for a fantastic indoor to outdoor living arrangement
– Ample car accommodation with gated access through to the rear yard
Additional features include: Electric air conditioning, light filled orientation, aesthetic brick construction, functional layout, a low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing Frankston CBD!
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beach
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of an awesome home as well as a great investment then look no further!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 580 m²
- 2 Garage
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.