Idyllically positioned on an enormous allotment of almost 1,200m2 and in the prestigious Peninsula Gateway Estate, Frankston South this spectacularly renovated home delivers on a lifestyle of comfort, security and luxury.
This home is extensively and immaculately renovated and presents in a condition that is like new.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Ample space for the boat, caravan and or ample space to add additional shedding (S.T.C.A)
– A gorgeously renovated kitchen is lavishly appointed, offering butlers pantry, gas cooktop, electric oven, stone bench tops, quality appliances including a dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench space and a light filled outlook to the living, family and outdoor entertaining areas.
– Multiple living domains share a vantage point over the fully fenced yard
– An open plan lounge flows from the kitchen and dining areas and is soaked in natural light.
– The entire main living component is wrapped by a stunning outdoor decked and covered entertainment area as well as the yard. Parents will be thrilled with the ability to keep a watchful eye over the yard from the main internal living domain.
– The master suite is positioned to the front of the home and boasts an opulent ensuite complete with double shower, double vanity and luxurious bath
– Three generously sized children’s bedrooms are dotted along a central hall. These rooms are serviced by an extensively renovated bathroom complete with bath-tub and separate shower as well as a stone topped vanity. The attention to design is again evident in the functionality of the floorpan and the ability to zone off and make private the “children’s” wing of the home.
– A separate toilet as well as a large separate laundry add to the functionality of the home.
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD as well as exclusive and reputable schools (Including Mt Erin Secondary College as well as the Frankston High School) and in a proud and secure estate, your family will be thrilled with the lifestyle on offer.
Additional features include:
* Gas ducted heating
* A irrigation system
*1,600L rainwater tank
* Double car lock up garage with an automatic door
* Established gardens
* Immaculate presentation
* Functional design and floor plan
* Amazing indoor to outdoor living flow
* Absolute privacy
* Ample storage throughout
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
We can’t wait to see you at the Open for Inspection!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1158 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston