This spacious, stand alone two-bedroom unit is located within close proximity to everything that Frankston has to offer. Live a lifestyle of convenience whilst you capitalise on a strong investment opportunity.
Light filled, functional, low maintenance, neat and tidy and in the heart of the CBD an inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Access to a secondary car space directly next to the single lock up garage
– Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes
– A massive hardwood kitchen with island bench overlooks a dining space
– The quality kitchen could be easily modernised and features gas cooking as well as ample cupboard and bench space
– A generous light-filled living space features a large split system heating and cooling unit
– A private rear yard is fully fenced and accessible from the garage
– A separate toilet and a separate laundry with outdoor access adds to the functionality of the home
– A family sized bathroom offers a bath tub, separate shower and vanity
– Privately positioned at the rear of a quiet complex
– Single lock-up garage
There is a lot to like about this low maintenance, investment opportunity. With an anticipated rental return of approximately $320 p.w this is a great opportunity to own or live approx:
– Within 1km of the award winning Frankston beach
– Within 1km of the Frankston train station
– Within 1km to the new Frankston Aquatic and Recreation Centre
– Within 1km of the Frankston Chisolm Tafe
– Within 1km of the Frankston CBD
Purchase with confidence and bank on location, location, location!
Interested to know more about the HUGE growth plan for Frankston City?
Please click on the following link: https://www.investfrankston.com
I look forward to seeing you at the open for inspection!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 203 m²
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.