This immaculately modernised 2 bedroom home is positioned in a blue chip Frankston location near to public transport infrastructure and within a quiet and secure complex.
– Positioned within the Frankston High School Zone
– Low body corporate fees
– Secure and proud complex with the ideal neighbours
– More storage and cupboard space throughout than what is typical for a unit
– Open kitchen and dining space overlooks the outdoor entertainment domain as well as the fully fenced courtyard
– The large, fully updated kitchen is functionally equipped with gas cooking, electric oven, ample cupboard and bench space and a breakfast bar
– A comfortable, large lounge area extends from the open kitchen and dining space
– Two over-sized bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom fit for a family
– The fully renovated bathroom features a stand alone bath-tub, floor to ceiling tiles and quality fixtures and fittings
– A separate laundry and separate toilet add to the functionality of the home
– A single lock up garage with electric door
– Evaporative cooling as well as split system heating and cooling
Whether you intend to invest, live locally and or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of a great LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.