** OPEN FOR INSPECTION ON SATURDAY 6TH MAY 2017 HAS BEEN CANCELLED**
Positioned on a generous 593m2 block in the highly desirable Golf Links Estate lies this stunning brick family home. This generous family home offers multiple living zones, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious alfresco area and double lock up garage this is one with it all! The kitchen is cleverly designed with functionality in mind. You’ll be comfortable year-round with air conditioning, and gas heating. Whilst the spacious laundry features built in dryer.
With three spacious bedrooms, two of which featuring built in robes and share a spacious family bathroom. Whilst the master bedroom features spacious walk in robe with private ensuite. Perfect for a growing family, this home offers formal lounge, dining area, and casual meals area. With an additional rumpus room at the rear of the home, offering families that extra space which is so often desired.
The front of the home features established and beautiful magnolia trees, making a stylish and striking statement, whilst remaining low maintenance. At the rear of the home you’ll find a spacious alfresco entertainment space and with a large backyard and spacious shed. Completing the pictures is a private double lock up garage at the front of the home, with an additional two off street car parks.
Surrounded by great schools, and less than five minute’s drive from the Frankston Train Station, a multitude of great shops, Hospitals, Monash University and the Tafe. With fantastic tenants, whom are flexible, either happy to stay on long term or vacate at tend of lease. This is both a smart investment and/or the ideal family home.
John Paul College .60km
Frankston East Primary School .91km
Karingal Primary School .92km.
St John’s Primary School .94km
Monterey Secondary College 1.44km.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 593 m²
- 2 Garage
- Gas Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.