Situated in tree lined Milford Crescent, this three bedroom one-bathroom home is nestled in a family orientated neighbourhood close to amenities. Positioned in one of Frankston’s most central & sought after pockets, this property represents a golden opportunity to enter the market and capitalise on the potential of this solid investment.
This well-established home presents a light filled & traditional floorplan with plenty of room to add value through an effective renovation. The central open plan living and dining area boasts an abundance of space to unwind & relax. The galley style kitchen offers a functional layout boasting an abundance of storage space and plenty of space.
The homes accommodation hosts three spacious bedrooms including two with expansive built-in robes. The full main bathroom is soaked in natural light and services the bedrooms with a separate toilet.
Additional highlights include:
– Functional family home
– Wrap around expansive backyard
– Split system heating & cooling
– Single carport with additional off street parking
– Short proximity to Havana Reserve
– Walking distance to Karingal Heights Primary School & East Karingal Pre-School
– Current A-grade tenant
Moments away from an array of dining options, family entertainment opportunities & award winning beaches this location matches convenience with the ideal lifestyle. Call us for more information!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 560 m²
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston