In the heart of the ever bustling city of Frankston CBD, sits this immaculately kept four bedroom, two-bathroom luxury townhouse in a truly esteemed location.
This not so typical townhouse is modernized throughout, ultra-low maintenance, aesthetically appealing and functionally friendly for the modern family. Targeting all demographics from families, investors and downsizers this versatile home ticks all the boxes.
The home will impress with:
– A contemporary floor-plan boasts open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Two large separate living areas with huge family dining perfect for entertaining.
– The kitchen has been luxuriously fitted with gas cooking, Caesar stone bench tops, ample cupboard and bench space as well as stainless steel appliances including an oven and dishwasher
– Open living and dining space flows effortlessly toward the outdoor living component of the home
– The master suite is smartly positioned upstairs or downstairs both inclusive of ensuite.
– Three further bedrooms inclusive of built in wardrobes easily fitting king-size beds
– Huge double lock up garage, with storage space, rear access and interior access
Additional features include:
Three reverse cycle split systems, safe street parking for visitors, European laundry, quality construction, gorgeous timber style floorboards throughout the open living arrangement, pet friendly, proximity to the best of an explosively developing suburb
– (Approx.) Ten minute walk to Frankston’s award winning beach
– (Approx.) Ten minute walk to Frankston Station
– (Approx.) Five minute drive for peninsula link access
– (Approx.) five minute drive or short walk to the newly refurbished Ballam Park
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
We can’t wait to see you at the open for Inspection!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.