There’s certainly a reason why this location is so sought-after and safe to say it’s because of its prime positioning. Not only is it in the Frankston High School Zone but its within walking distance to all amenities that Frankston and Frankston South has to offer.
This quaint property presents 3 large bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a functional layout that will be appealing to all looking for their future home or investment.
An inspection will also leave you impressed with:
– Large kitchen with family dining area
– Light and bright family living rooms
– Utilizable back garden
– European laundry
– Plenty of storage space for a neat and tidy home
There is a lot to like about this low maintenance, lifestyle and / or investment opportunity.
This is a great opportunity to own or live approximately 5 minutes’ drive from:
– the award winning Frankston beach
– the Frankston train station
– the new Frankston Aquatic and Recreation Centre
– the Frankston Chisolm Tafe
– the Frankston CBD
– the gorgeous George Pentland botanic garden
– Frankston Hospital
Purchase with confidence and bank on location, location, location!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 675 m²
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston