This gorgeous family home is positioned in a blue-chip Frankston South location overlooking the treetops of the Frankston Nature Conservation Reserve. From a private and unassuming street front, your family will be thrilled with how the home blossoms to modern and functional interiors.
This home has been thoughtfully designed and arranged to be extremely functional whilst making the most of the absolute serenity and tranquillity of its unique positioning among the treetops.
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
– A gorgeous, exquisitely renovated family sized kitchen extending to an open designated dining space. The kitchen boasts Caesar stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, 600mm gas cooking, soft-close cupboards, ample bench space and a dishwasher.
– An ambient lounge space boasts uninterrupted views toward the reserve and is flooded with natural light. A stylish enclosed wood fireplace contributes to the sense of warmth and comfort.
– The entire living component is wrapped by an enormous decked outdoor entertaining domain. The split level deck extends seamlessly from the home and spectacularly soaks in the tranquillity of the nearby reserve. This partially covered area acts as a secondary living space and offers the perfect space to entertain or to sit back and unwind as the days stresses melt away.
– The master bedroom is positioned away from the remaining bedrooms and offers built in robes as well as a renovated ensuite.
– The children’s wing is well zoned off the living space and serviced by a tastefully renovated family bathroom complete with separate shower to bath tub, toilet and modern vanity.
– An additional separate study offers the versatility to be used as a home office or potential fourth bedroom.
– A separate renovated laundry, landscaped gardens, storage lockup at front and rear of property and off street parking add to the livability of the home.
Additional features include:
2 x split system air-conditioners, gas wall heater, modernised throughout, light filled orientation, scope to add value, abundance of bird life, proximity to walking trails and recreation facilities and a peaceful setting.
This home represents enormous value for families, investors or a professional couple looking for a generous lifestyle.
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 690 m²
- Open Fire Place
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston