This sensational family home was built new in 2013 and sets the benchmark for contemporary design and a luxurious lifestyle offering.
The design of this home has been especially well thought out. Parents will be thrilled with the convenience to zone the upstairs living and entertaining domain (and parent’s retreat) from the downstairs (children’s wing) area.
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
– Proud street frontage with immaculate, landscaped gardens
– Gorgeous Hampton styled interior
– Exquisite open-plan kitchen boasting butler’s pantry, gas cooking, stone bench tops, ample cupboard and bench space and a breakfast bar
– Multiple living domains including a decked outdoor entertaining area
– Three generous bedrooms* (potential to convert study to bedroom 4) on the lower level are serviced by a central family bathroom. Bedroom 2 and 3 offer a built in robe / walk in robe respectively.
– The expansive master suite is situated on the upper level and offers a walk in robe as well as a stylish ensuite complete with a separate toilet
– Feature bamboo floorboards flow throughout
– Stunning outlook over the tree-tops from the open kitchen / living. There is often an array of native birdlife to be observed and enjoyed from this vantage point.
Homes such as these are often held onto for a generation! This purchase represents an amazing opportunity to capitalise on a luxurious family oriented home that delivers on a lifestyle of absolute comfort and convenience.
Located within close proximity to
– The Langwarrin pony club
– Parks and recreational facilities
– Southgateway shopping centre
– Public transport infrastructure (Centre Rd)
– Peninsula link enables ease of commute to Melbourne CBD
– Lloyd park sporting amenities
– Several reputable schools
Additional highlights include
– Six star energy rating
– NBN connected / available
– Ducted heating
– Split system cooling
– 5000L water tank
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Double gated side access to the rear yard
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 566 m²
- 2 Garage
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston