Set in the highly coveted Marylands Estate, on 536m2 stands this unique and character filled home. At the end of a no through road and in the bowl of a quiet court, this peaceful home is ideal for a new family, or makes for a smart investment. This one of a kind home is complimented by the natural and tranquil gardens, and features three bedrooms, and two versatile upstairs lofts, totalling 5 unique rooms to suit your preferences.
You’ll be greeted by a freshly gravelled front yard, and full length verandah and new paved steps. The spacious front and back yards are deliberately bordered by natural low maintenance rambling cottage gardens. The hub of this sweet home centres around the spacious open plan lounge with koornara style wood heater and cathedral ceilings. The two mezzanine floors create a versatile space, either for bedrooms/studies or storage. The master bedroom features a walk in robe, and is adjacent to the stunning central bathroom, which has been renovated to an excellent standard. Two further bedrooms feature built in robes, large windows and are drenched in natural light.
Additional features include:
– Spacious single garage behind private gates
– Plenty of off street parking
– Low maintenance natural gardens throughout.
– Fully fenced private yard, perfect for kids or pets
– Full roof and gutter restoration.
– Close to the family friendly Ballam Park
– Highly desired area for rental properties, with such good proximity to schools and public transport.
The Marylands area is highly sought after for its proximity to great schools, being close to the award winning Frankston Beach, public transport and the Peninsula Link. This lovingly updated family home is within walking distance of Ballam Park, the Karingal Hub Shopping Centre, the Peninsula and Baxter Trails, restaurants and the Village Cinema complex. This purchase represents an opportunity to capitalise on a functional family property that doubles as a rock solid investment.
Less than 5km to the Frankston beach, and 60km to the Melbourne CBD, properties in this location don’t last long!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 542 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.