Nestled in the bowl of a quiet cul-de-sac stands this impressive four-bedroom family home that is sure to inspire. This beautiful property presents the perfect opportunity for every growing family! Comprising of 4 bedrooms and 4 living areas there is plenty of room for parents, children and even in laws!
Positioned toward the front of the dwelling is a sizable formal lounge and dining room as well as a large study that could also be utilized as a fifth bedroom.
A stunning kitchen includes granite bench top’s, breakfast bar, walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances with gas stove and built in microwave! Flowing on from the kitchen is a sizable family living area, rumpus room/home theatre and meals area.
An over-sized master suite includes a walk-in robe and giant ensuite complete with his and hers sinks. 3 further bedrooms adjacent to an impressive 4th living zone, central to a expansive light filled bathroom with separate toilet.
Low maintenance gardens surround an expansive paved alfresco extending from the rear of the home making it perfect for any family who likes to entertain; including facilities to install a Spa if desired!
Other features included
– Ducted heating & evaporative cooling
– Ducted vacuuming
– Double remote garage with rear and internal access
– Block out external blinds on all bedroom windows
– Split system A/C in rumpus/theatre room
– Ceiling fans
– Polished floorboards
– Secondary Glazing on all bedroom windows
– 5000 litre water tank
– Understairs Storage
This property is situated in the Manorwoods Estate with only a handful of neighbors offering privacy and security. With the freeway a stone throw away the city is only 50 minutes away! Only an inspection will do justice to this beautiful home. We look forward to seeing you at the next open!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 749 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.