This three bedroom, two bathroom, family oriented home is idyllically positioned in a central pocket of Frankston.
The home has been modernised throughout, is aesthetically appealing and comfortably functional for every day family life.
This home is currently tenanted to a FANTASTIC tenant returning $380 per week. The current tenancy arrangement is on a month to month basis and the tenant is eager to stay on if possible.
– Within walking distance of public transport infrastructure
– Within 2km of the major Bayside shopping centre
– Within 2km of several local shops and recreational facilities including Ballam Park and Jubilee Park
– Within 2km of the glistening Frankston foreshore
– Within 2km of the explosively developing Frankston CBD
– Within 5km of several golf courses
– On a sizeable allotment of 588m2 (approx.)
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Three good sized bedrooms
– Fully renovated ensuite and bathroom
– An updated kitchen boasts gas cooking
– Fantastic indoor to outdoor living arrangement
– Sparkling in ground pool
– Ample car accommodation
– Ducted heating and electric air conditioning
Additional features include: Ducted heating, electric air conditioning, light filled orientation, aesthetic brick construction, functional layout, a low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing Frankston CBD!
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beach
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of an awesome home as well as a great investment then look no further!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 588 m²
- 2 Garage
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.