Perfectly positioned in the heart of beachside Frankston, sits this original One bedroom, One bathroom light and bright apartment, Within a short stroll of a multitude of local cafes, restaurant’s, award winning beaches and all Frankston city has to offer.
Elevated on a secure second level, this apartment boasts large master bedroom with modern ensuite, fresh kitchen, open lounge and dining areas flowing seamlessly to an outdoor covered terrace.
Ideal for investors, downsizers and first home buyers, take full advantage of lifestyle elements, great rental return and proximity to local schools, beaches and modern infrastructure.
Additional highlight features:
– Large master bedroom with built in wardrobe
– Contemporary main bathroom/ensuite
– Open family living
– Spacious family dining
– Hard wood Flooring throughout
– Secure complex
– Central Location
– Off street parking
Whether you intend to invest, live locally and or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of a great LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
This apartment is a rare find, don’t miss you’re chance to own this prime opportunity.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.