Fit for two families…
This expansive 39SQ (approx under roofline) home offers amazing versatility to suit any family arrangement. Well built in 1997 and situated in a highly sought after Frankston South location, this home represents an ideal opportunity to enjoy the best of the three big tick boxes every homeowner is looking for: LAND, LIFESTYLE AND LOCATION
From a gorgeous, private and traditional frontage this home blossoms to a generous family offering.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– A well zoned home accommodates the potential for dual occupancy
– Three generous living domains
– Two kitchen area’s are each serviced by their own open dining and living space
– The main kitchen is well appointed offering gas cooktop, electric oven, quality appliances, ample cupboard and bench space and a light filled outlook to the living, family and outdoor entertaining areas.
– The entire main living component is wrapped by a stunning outdoor area comprised of a decked and covered outdoor alfresco,
– The master suite is positioned to the front of the home and comprised of a large ensuite
– A potential secondary master suite is positioned to the rear of the home and also features an ensuite bathroom.
– Two generously sized children’s bedrooms are serviced by a third bathroom complete with a bath – tub, vanity and separate shower.
The attention to design is again evident in the functionality of the floorpan and the ability to zone off and make private different wings of the home.
– A separate toilet as well as a separate laundry adds to the functionality of the home.
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD as well as exclusive and reputable schools (Including Mt Erin Secondary College as well as the Frankston High School) and in a proud and secure estate, your family will be thrilled with the lifestyle on offer.
Additional features include:
* Evaporative cooling, gas ducted heating and split system heating and cooling
* Large capacity rainwater tank
* Double car lock up garage
* Established gardens
* Functional design and floor plan
* Amazing indoor to outdoor living flow
* Absolute privacy
* Ample storage throughout
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
We can’t wait to see you at the Open for Inspection!
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 685 m²
- 2 Garage
- Vacuum System
- Ducted Heating
- Split System Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston