This three bedroom, two bathroom, family oriented home is idyllically positioned on an enormous allotment of approx 693M2 in the esteemed Whistle Stop estate.
The home boasts high ceilings in the main living space, an ideal family friendly floor plan and is functional for every day family life.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Three good sized bedrooms
– Two separate living domains, one with an ambient Coonara styled fireplace
– Ducted heating as well as split system air conditioning
– A separate master suite offers a good size robe as well as a full ensuite
– A large kitchen features gas cooking, ample cupboard and bench space and an open arrangement to a secondary living space and dining space.
– A neat, secondary bathroom services the children’s bedrooms
– Fantastic indoor to outdoor living arrangement and a good sized rear yard
– Double carport car accommodation
– Within walking distance of public transport infrastructure
– Within 2km of the major Karingal Hub shopping centre
– Within 1km of recreational facilities including Havana reserve, Dunsterville reserve and Whistle Stop reserve
– Within 5km of the glistening Frankston foreshore
– Within 5km of the explosively developing Frankston CBD
– Within 5km of several golf courses
– Within 5km of the Frankston Train Station
– On a sizeable allotment of almost 700M2 (approx.)
Additional features include: Ducted heating, electric air conditioning, light filled orientation, aesthetic brick construction, functional layout, brick construction & a low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing Frankston CBD!
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beach
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of an awesome home as well as a great investment then look no further!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 693 m²
- 2 Garage
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.