This neatly modernised, four-bedroom, two bathroom family home is proudly positioned on a sizeable 573M2 corner allotment.
Situated in the heart of an explosively developing suburb and near to the Frankston CBD, this purchase represents an opportunity to capitalise on a functional home that doubles as a rock solid investment.
This home offers:
– A functional floor plan has been well designed to make the most of a North facing orientation
– A well-appointed kitchen boasts electric cooking and adjoins an open living space
– Potential rental yield of $400 – $420 per week
– An indoor to outdoor living flow adds to the livability of the home
– Well situated off the service lane, the large corner block may lend itself to future re-development
– Landscaped gardens wrap the exterior of the home and are low maintenance
– The master suite is positioned away from three remaining bedrooms and boasts an ensuite and walk in robe
– Three additional bedrooms are well sized and serviced by a generous bathroom
– The bathrooms have been thoughtfully updated
– A separate toilet and separate laundry add to the functionality of the home
– New carpet throughout and freshly modernised throughout
– A double lock up garage ascends from the service lane and offers ample storage or secure off street car accommodation
– The low maintenance rear yard is fully fenced
Additional features include: Dual zoned ducted heating, electric air-conditioning, light filled orientation, aesthetic brick construction, solar hot water, functional layout, generous land component, low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing Frankston CBD!
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
-Award Winning Beach
-World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
-Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
-Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
-Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of an awesome home as well as a great investment then look no further!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 573 m²
- 2 Garage
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.