Stunningly presented, with no expense spared. This superb family home within the sought after Lakewood Estate integrates a modern standard of living with outstanding outdoor entertaining options. Situated on a large and leafy 716m2 allotment with a superb tropical saltwater pool and spa complementing the spacious alfresco entertaining area.
Luxury appointments feature throughout the home with a fantastic floor plan to match. Spectacular brand new polished European oak floor boards entice you through the home, leading to a magnificent kitchen boasting marble stone bench tops, tiled splash backs and stainless steel European appliances, with an adjoining butlers pantry for the discerning entertainer.
The generously sized master bedroom includes a large walk in robe leading to a private ensuite, while the main bathroom seamlessly compliments all the home has to offer. The family bathroom, like the ensuite, has floor and wall porcelain tiles, marble-top vanities and semi frame less glass shower screens. A modern freestanding bathtub completes the family bathroom.
Located in a quiet court, this home has been specifically designed to maximise natural light. Immaculately presented throughout, the home features a large lounge and dining room, open plan kitchen with a chic marble breakfast bar and new merbau decked alfresco area perfect for entertaining.
Completing this contemporary family home are highlights such as secluded back yard, ducted heating, air conditioning and a large remote controlled double car garage including a workspace and storage.
There is room for even the largest families, with a mix of formal and informal living areas, a secluded backyard and of course the beautiful presented saltwater swimming pool and alfresco living. Truly a private sanctuary this captivating home is fully fenced and presented beautifully behind secure private gates. I look forward to seeing you at the open for inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 715 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.