This neat and tidy 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is positioned on an enormous beachside allotment of 715M2 (approx) in the heart of Seaford and within metres of the glistening Seaford foreshore.
With a strong precedent for development in the immediate this is an entry level opportunity to capitalise on the capital growth potential of Seaford.
Investor’s will appreciate the benefit of an AMAZING tenant already in place paying $360 per week.
Whether you’re looking to move in or utilise as an investment property this home offers the ideal short or long term investment criteria:
– A low maintenance, neat and tidy home
– A generous allotment suited to re-development S.T.C.A (within a highly developing area)
– An AMAZING tenant already in place paying $360 per week
– Proximity to the Seaford foreshore
– Proximity to local parklands, cafe’s, restaurants and an abundance of recreational facilities.
Seaford is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Seaford’s
– Amazing beach
– Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of an awesome home as well as a great investment then look no further!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 714 m²
- Gas Heating
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD